3.14.2013

Prevent water from boiling over with this easy trick

Prevent water from boiling
 I am notorious for having my pots boil over making a huge mess of my gas stove.  Recently I read about this trip to prevent water from boiling over while cooking and thought I'd give it a try.  It totally worked so I just wanted to quickly share it with all of you.

All you need is a wooden spoon.  Simply place it across the top of the pot as the water is boiling and wa-la...it will stop the water from boiling over the pot while you're cooking.  

Check out this picture you can see how the bubbles are being broken up by the spoon but they won't go over it.

Also, I should note, by using a wooden spoon, it doesn't get hot!

Have a cool kitchen or cooking tip? Share it with us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New Mama's Store