1.23.2009

Sweet Conversations

The other morning I woke up to the sound of my daughter babbling away in her crib. I don't keep the monitor on at night (that's another posting, I'll get to soon) so I couldn't hear all that well. That's when I thought "I want to hear that sweet little voice" so I turned on the monitor just to eaves drop.

The things I hear through the baby monitor have often made me smile. Before my daughter was really being vocal I would intentionally send my husband in to get my daughter from her crib, just so I could hear their adorable conversations. He could always make her giggle. Usually when he was making some goofy sound or asking her if she went "poooooopppppy." I love hearing the little stories he would tell her about his day or why loved her pretty blue eyes. I wish I could replay some of the little songs my husband would make up to entertain my 4 month old. Songs that 4 months ago he probably would have never thought he'd say in his life. It's amazing what a beautiful baby will do to even the strongest of men.

4 comments:

jbechtold said...

My son who is two still lays in bed and talks to himself. I still like to listen to what he has to say.

jbechtold said...

My son who is two still lays in bed and talks to himself. I still like to listen to what he has to say.

Silhouette School said...

I think it's just so adorable. She's probably up there wondering "why isn't mommy coming to get me?"

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful and true! It is amazing how a baby can bring out the best in a man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New Mama's Store