3.22.2013

Easter party favors or cheep treats for classmates

I'm in the middle of planning an Easter egg hunt party and wanted to give the kids a little favor to take home with them. I came up with this idea of "cotton tails and bunny trails."

My kids love marshmallows and chocolate and anything 'potty' related always gets a giggle (Why is that...???) hence the "trails" aka chocolate chips. 

I put about half a cup of the mix in plastic treat bags (I cut the 9" bags down a little so  I didn''t have to fold over too much of the top of the bag) and stapled them closed with a festive printout I quickly made on the computer.

They could also be given out to classmates as an Easter or spring treat at a class party.

Easy and cheap cheep!



More Easter Ideas

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New Mama's Store