6.03.2009

Before the Baby: Unique Wedding Ideas


Let's backtrack a little here from the baby business...

As a mom I'm super organized, I have to be! But before baby made three my husband will tell you the most organized I've ever been was planning our wedding. It was a day we'll never forget. We had so many special touches. Even as we approach our four year anniversary, people still talk about how wonderful our wedding was - how intimate, beautiful and meaningful!


Weddings can quickly cost you (or your parents) tens of thousands of dollars. So I thought I'd share some money saving tips and unique wedding planning ideas with you. I've linked to all of them. Please share your favorite idea and let me know which you incorporated into your special day.

Simple Ways to Plan a Unique Wedding







1 comment:

Amy said...

Aw, you are such a pretty bride!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New Mama's Store