4.03.2009

Tag You're It...


Remember the kids game "Tag?" Of course you do..and now I'm introducing you to the blogging version. 



Here's how you play:

1. Go to the photos folder on your computer.
2. Go to the seventh folder of photos.
3. Go to the seventh photo.
4. Put the seventh photo on your blog along with a description.
5. Invite some blogging friends to join.

Okay, so my photo is kinda lame. It's a picture I took, of my front door, for an eHow article I was writing about How to make an Inexpensive Christmas Wreath. By the way, the article is about as lame as the picture, it's only earned me a .07...sigh! It obviously isn't hasn't done much to contribute to the nearly $200 I've made on eHow over the last few months. But I digress...Hopefully your picture will be much cooler. I was hoping to get one of my little girl or a beautiful shot from my visit to Italy, but no, I got the front door of my house! Oh well...

I'm tagging my friend Jen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New Mama's Store