6.24.2009

Making Money Online: Building a Second Stream of Passive Residual Income


I've teetered with the idea for awhile, but I think I'm going to go ahead and make the jump and start calling myself a freelance writer. I've been doing lots of writing and making some decent money on eHow. Since I have that passive residual income coming in every month, I've decided to expand my horizons in the vast money-making Internet writing world.



I've started writing on Squidoo. It's a great website that basically allows you to create your own webpages or lenses, as they call them. In fact I got the grapic on the left from a wonderful lense about finding Squidoo Graphics. You can write about anything and everything. The best part is lensmasters (or writers) are encouraged to promote their other online work or websites. If you sell items on Ebay you can link to them or even make commission off promoting Amazon products that are related to your lense's topic.

Check out my first two lenses:



Let me know what you think! I welcome the feedback since I really have no idea what I'm doing just yet. But I will and I'm hoping to create a second steady stream of residual income through Squidoo..

By the way, just like eHow, my Squidoo pen name is "NewMama".

Recommended Reading:
Making Money Online Writing for Ehow.com

How To Ehow

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New Mama's Store