4.30.2009

9 Month Old Schedule

If I've heard it once, I've heard it 100 times: "When does your baby sleep?" "When does she eat and how much?" "How many naps is she taking?" New moms know there's no right answer, but we all want to see if our baby is on par. Here's what I've found works for us...


6:30 am Wake Up

6:30 Nurse (probably 5-6 oz)

8:15 Breakfast of 3 homemade baby food fruits cubes + 1 heaping tbsp of Whole Grain Cereal

9:15-10:45 Nap #1

11:15 Nurse (probably 3-4 oz)

1:00 Lunch of 4 oz of Yogurt mixed with 1 cube of homemade baby food

2:00-3:45 Nap #2

4:00 Nurse (probably 3-4 oz)

5:30 Dinner of 3 homemade baby food vegetables/meats + 1 heaping tbsp of Whole Grain Cereal

7:00 Nurse or 3 oz Bottle of breastmilk

7:15 pm - 6:30 am Bed

10:00 pm Pump

Now, while this is working for us now, I'm sure it will all change in another month or two. My daughter is just now starting to stay awake for 3 hours at a time. Even two months ago, it was a stretch to keep her up 2 hours. There are still days when she won't nap as long in the morning and she may need a short, late afternoon nap. If she does, I don't stress about it. I try to follow her cues so everyone stays happy and crank-free! On days like this she often stays up closer to 8pm, but that's rare. I try to keep bedtime around the same time everynight.

Recommend Reading:

The 45 Minute Nap
How Much Sleep Does My Baby Need
Get Some Sleep: Turn Off the Baby Monitor
How to Get a Baby to Sleep
Getting Your Baby to Sleep Through the Night
Crying It Out: The Last Resort
Making Homemade Baby Food

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New Mama's Store