3.31.2013

Happy Easter! (It was at my house)

Just thought I'd share a few pictures from Easter 2013...everyone was in their Sunday best and on their best behavior. (Yay!)  Any mom trying to get two (or more) kids smiling at once knows it's no easy feat.

For those of you who've been following, you may remember I didn't have such good luck (or cooperation) at the Christmas Card "photo shoot"...



...but on Easter, thankfully, everyone was on their best behavior! Here are a few pictures...of my good looking gang.






The kids are both wearing Gymboree. 
My son's vest, plaid button down shirt, and blue canvas boat shoes are from the Classic Spring collection.  
My daughter's dress and accessories are from the Garden Party collection.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New Mama's Store